Tuesday 12 March 2013

Olive Oil


Assalamualaikum to all visitor. Today I would like to speak about something that we did’t really know and not very important at all. My topic is about olive oil.

                Actually, olive oil is a fat obtained from the olive the traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean basin. So, now I did’t want to say the background of the olive oil. Today I want to share the true story and my experience using olive oil in cosmetics.


                This is the products that I buy at body shope. This products contains olive oil. Many people does’t know that this oil give many benefit expecially for skin. Yeah, I know that my face does’t really flawless like u are. But, this oil really help me expecially to get rid from acne. I started to get acne when I am in f4, but at that time my acne does’t really worse. Its start became worse when I try the new products that compromise to clear acne in just 3 days. The products is Clearasil ultra. After a week I used that products, my acne pop up all over my face. Its really worried me and I told my mom and complain about my face. Whats wrong with my face, how to clear all this acne, and why me?why not other my friends just get this acne. Then my mom bring me to see the skin dermatologist. But it is not really helpful.

                From that day I started  to make my own researches how to get rid of acne. My only resources is internet. And I find some products that really can clear all those thing. They called benzoyl peroxide, so I started to use it and its really work. But there are side effects by using benzoyl peroxide. My face start to dry and peeling off. Many people have same effects just I did when using the products. You know skin can turn to dark when peeling everyday. That’s what the effects I get.

                So I try the other solution, and I find olive oil can heal acne. Sounds crazy right?why I need to put this oil whereas my face already oily. You know that people who get acne actually have oily skin. But I try that products to find out by myself and it’s really work. After a week, I started to feel the changes on my skin. When I apply the oil to my skin, after a few minutes I feel that my face does’t really oily. And I realise that my acne start to healing. Thank god..its really work..and until now I have been using this oil in my skin regimen. So if u wonder its work, just find out by yourself. Now, there are no single acne was pop up at my skin.

Hopes its work for you..Any questions please let me know.
Papai: copyright by amirul

2 comments:

  1. hye.. juz wondering. can olive oil used as make up remover? how much do u buy it at face shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup..u also can use this olive oil as a makeup removal..the texture of this oil really light and would't clog your pores..it's about rm60 if you buy at body shoppe..

      Delete